Replacement Plans* typically cover but aren't limited to gas BBQs and smokers, garage door openers, heating and cooling products, major and small appliances, outdoor power equipment, tools and water filtration systems. While a manufacturer's warranty typically expires after one year, a Replacement Plan* offers coverage for an additional one or two years.
- Replacement Plans start after a manufacturer's labour warranty ends.
- Plans can be transferred with the product.
- We'll cover mechanical or electrical failure even if it's due to normal wear and tear.
- Beginning on the date of plan purchase, we'll replace products that fail due to power surge.
- No hassles, deductibles or hidden fees.
- Limitations and exclusions apply. See the Terms and Conditions for complete details.
*Product coverage ends upon settlement.
Plan benefits begin, unless otherwise stated above, with the expiration of the manufacturer's warranty. Lowe's is not the obligor of these plans. Lowe's Protection Plan is administered by Comerco Services Inc. For details, please refer to the Terms and Conditions.