How To Order In-Store Pick Up Online with Lowes.ca
Choose the Pick Up in Store option at the online checkout and select your desired store location for pick up. Due to a high volume of orders, there may be additional delays in processing your order. You will be notified via phone or email when your order is ready for pickup.
The following products may take up to 24 hours, please wait for your "order is ready for pickup" email to arrive:
- Garden stone (patio block & stones, retaining wall block, edging stones)
When your order is ready
When you receive the email confirming that your order is ready, you can pickup your order:
Inside the store Curbside
Schedule your pick-up to save time!
For your convenience, we offer the ability to schedule curbside or in-store pick-ups.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- When you order online, choose the option “Pick-up in store” at checkout.
- You will receive an email confirming that your order is ready.
- Use the Pick-Up Scheduler to select the time slot that suits you.
- Park in one of the designated Curbside Pick-up spots, call the store, and an associate will bring your order to your vehicle.
Locate the Pick-Up Zone near the cash register to get your order.
When picking up your order, please provide a photo ID and a copy of the confirmation email.
In-Store Pick Up For Lowe's Contractor Services Customers
Commercial customers can save precious work time with the convenience of shopping online too!
Make sure to check the store hours of your selected store - especially around the holidays. After your order has been placed, you will receive two separate email notifications from Lowe's:
- Order Confirmation Notification: This email verifies we've received your order.
- Store Pick Up Notification: This email confirms your item(s) is ready for pickup.
What To Bring To Your Lowe's Store When Picking Up Your Order
Contractor or homeowner, please visit our Customer Service Desk and provide two key items to help our associates process your order:
- Your order confirmation or order number.
- A government issued ID.
More Important Notes For Your In-Store Pick Up:
You will be required to sign an acknowledgement when you pick up your order. For your protection, orders can only be released to the customer who placed the order. However, it is possible to have someone from the same household pick up on your behalf.
What to bring to pick up an order on behalf of someone in your household:
- Order is ready for pickup’ email or Order Number
- Valid government issued ID
- Proof of connection to the address matching the billing address of the online order
We recommend that you pick up your item(s) within 7 days of the date your order is ready for pickup (within 2 days for live plant orders). If this is not possible, please contact your local Lowe's store. If your item(s) are not picked up, they will be refunded and placed back onto the shelf.
*Service provided in participating stores only.