Buy it Online - Pick it Up in the Store
How To Order In-Store Pick Up Online with Lowes.ca
Choose the Pick Up in Store option at the online checkout and select your desired store location for pick up. Your item(s) will be available for pick up within 2 hours of placing your order on Lowes.ca during normal store operating hours.
The following products may take up to 24 hours, please wait for your "order is ready for pickup" email to arrive:
- Garden stone (patio block & stones, retaining wall block, edging stones)
Save precious work time with the convenience of shopping online!
Make sure to check the store hours of your selected store - especially around the holidays. After your order has been placed, you will receive two separate email notifications from Lowe's:
- Order Confirmation Notification: This email verifies we've received your order.
- Store Pick Up Notification: This email confirms your item(s) is ready for pickup.
What To Bring To Your Lowe's Store When Picking Up Your Order
Contractor or homeowner, please visit our Customer Service Desk and provide three key items to help our associates process your order:
- Your order confirmation or order number.
- The credit card used to make your purchase.
- A government issued ID.
More Important Notes For Your In-Store Pick Up:
You will be required to sign an acknowledgement when you pick up your order. For your protection, orders can only be released to the customer who placed the order. However, it is possible to have someone from the same household pick up on your behalf.
What to bring to pick up an order on behalf of someone in your household:
- Order is ready for pickup’ email or Order Number
- Valid government issued ID
- Proof of connection to the address matching the billing address of the online order
We recommend that you pick up your item(s) within 7 days of the date your order is ready for pickup. If this is not possible, please contact your local Lowe's store. If your item(s) are not picked up, they will be refunded and placed back onto the shelf.