Do you have a question about shopping online at Lowes.ca? We probably have the answers you are looking for in our Lowe's Online Experience Frequently Asked Questions.
- Use the Top Navigation Bar to shop by department.
- Use Search to find products using a keyword, a Lowe's item number, a brand name or a manufacturer's model number.
- You can narrow your search using the preferences listed in the left-hand column on the category page.
- Each click takes you to a page that offers further information and products.
- Register for e-mails with product specials, tips and ideas.
- Store addresses for quicker online checkout.
- View your order history at any time.
Registration is an optional service provided by Lowes.ca. By registering, your shopping experience will be faster and provide access to your stored account information.
We respect your time and privacy.
We promise not to market to you unless you ask.
We understand any hesitation you have in providing your personal information, that's why we promise:
- Any information you provide Lowe's will not be sold to anyone at any time. At Lowe's, your privacy is guaranteed.
- Your personal information will never be shared.
For more information:
Lowes.ca Order Questions
You can visit the Orders link in the Account section by clicking on Account in the top left corner, then clicking Orders on the right hand side.
You can also call 1-888-985-6937 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. (EST), for additional assistance.
Alternatively you can return the product to any Lowe’s store in Canada where one of our Customer Service Associates will be happy to assist you.
Upon request, every attempt will be made to cancel your order. Unfortunately, if the order has been processed and the merchandise is in transit the order cannot be cancelled.
If the merchandise is in transit:
- You can return the merchandise to your local store.
- You can refuse to accept the delivery and it will be returned to Lowe's for a refund.
- You can contact our Customer Care Centre to initiate the returns process by calling 1-888-985-6937 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. (EST), Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. (EST).
Log in to Lowes.ca and click the Sign In link located at the top of every Lowes.ca page. Select My Orders and click on the Find Order tab. Follow the instructions to obtain a copy of your confirmation number, or you can call 1-888-985-6937 Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. (EST) for assistance.
If you are not a Registered Customer:
Click My Orders located at the top of every Lowes.ca page and enter the confirmation number included in the e-mail, or you can call 1-888-985-6937 Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. (EST) for assistance.
Log in to Lowes.ca and click the Sign In link located at the top of every Lowes.ca page. Select My Orders and click on the Find Order tab. link located at the top of every Lowes.ca page. Select My Orders and click on the Find Order tab.
Returns & Exchanges
For additional assistance, visit your local Lowe's store, or you can call 1-888-985-6937 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. (EST) and one of our Customer Care Representatives will be glad to recommend alternative return options. Information contained on the invoice will be necessary to process your return or refund. Please have the invoice ready when you call.
After the ninety (90) day return period, products will be covered by the manufacturer's warranty as applicable.
- Visa Debit
- American Express
- Lowe's Consumer Card
- Lowe's Business Card
- Visa Checkout
LEARN MORE ABOUT PAYMENT METHODS
Customers with non-Canadian credit cards can use them at any time at a Lowe's store with a valid identification.
Discounts & Rewards
You can go to Your Account to unsubscribe any time OR you can remove yourself from the list any time by clicking "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of the Lowe's e-mails.
Contractor Rewards Program Mobile App
Benefits of downloading the Contractor Rewards Program Mobile App include:
- Easy and fast access to your Contractor Rewards savings
- AIR MILES and more saving cards
- Exclusive promotions for contractors
- Ability to conveniently find a Lowe's store closest to you
Registration and plates are required to pick up your new trailer.
Documentation required for registration:
- Certificate of Origin with trailer VIN #
- NVIS (New Vehicle Information Sheet)
- Bill of Sale & GST Number
- Certificate of Origin and NVIS are available for pickup at your Lowe's store after purchase and are specific to your trailer.
GST number and printable bill of sale can be found on your order confirmation email.
For more information please contact your provincial licensing and registration authority.