Frost is a static cling window film that gives you privacy, light is allowed to pass through the film but you cannot see through the window with the frost window film applied. Frost is more opaque than milky giving you that added bit of privacy. Our collection of d-c-fix® static cling window films have been developed using innovative static cling technology to make application so quick and easy, you’ll be amazed. The film adheres to the glass surface using water, which later dries out leaving a flawless finish with no air bubbles. Whether you’re looking for some privacy for an overlooked window or would just like to add some decoration to plain glass, d-c-fix® static films offer a wide range of designs in varying sized rolls to fit any area of glass. d-c-fix® static window films can be peeled off leaving no residue and can be re-used.
- 1) Cut the film to the required size using the handy grid on the back
- 2) Gently remove the backing paper.
- 3) Lightly spray window and film with water to help static adhesion
- 4) Use applicator to press out air bubbles and excess water
- D-C-Fix products can also be used for arts and crafts, decorations, labels and much more.