SafeHome DIY Bacteria in Water Test Kit
- SAFEHOME DIY Bacteria test for bacteria in water (total coliform and E. coli)
- Contains one water quality test vial, which allows you to test for the presence or absence of harmful bacteria in drinking water
- Simple to use: Simply fill the vial with a water sample, cap the vial and shake, set on a flat surface and see test results in as quickly as *24 hours (*speed of results may vary)
- Safe and easy to use plus our Bacteria Test Kit has the optimum technology for faster and more reliable results.; Yellow = absence of harmful bacteria.; Teal = presence of harmful bacteria.
- We use only premium media in our bacteria test vials and we provide certified sterility confirmation that meets federal standards.
- Third-party testing is important; our kits have been tested and approve by Merck Laboratories, Underwriter Laboratories, American Red Cross Laboratories, and many others