The Smithsonian Institution is charged with both preserving our heritage and shaping our future. The Institution is home to a brass and cast iron candlestick created by Bradley & Hubbard Manufacturing Company in the early 1900s. Inspired, our designers created a collection of hard-wired lighting fixtures based on the candle holder. The strong arms of the fixtures replicate the shape and feel of the Arts and Crafts style candlestick. The clean, linear arms of the fixtures and soft creamy candles successfully tie the new with the old, creating an updated traditional style. The rich, dark undertones of the multi-layered Cordoban Bronze finish is brightened with brushed highlights. The dramatic look of the collection is completed with optional matte black metal shades with gold interiors. Sconces are traditionally used in hallways and as accents. This damp rated sconce may also be used in a bathroom.
- Updated traditional style
- Inspired by a candlestick created by the Bradley and Hubbard Manufacturing Company
- Features clean linear arms
- Features soft, creamy candles
- The Cordoban Bronze finish is multi-layered
- "Includes 8"" of wires"
- All mounting hardware included
- UL/cUL listed for damp locations