Bonsai is a Japanese art form using cultivation techniques to produce, in containers, small trees that mimic the shape and scale of full-size trees. They thrive in indirect sunlight location and watering by plunging the root ball allowing it to drain thoroughly.
- Bonsai house plant brings a unique Asian accent to your home decor
- Grows well in 3-4 hours of high, indirect light per day
- Slow-growing plant is durable and long-lasting, making it the perfect ornamental addition to your interiorscape
- Mounding growth habit creates a rounded appearance that can be shaped and molded into a picturesque botanical accent
- Ideal for windows, bright dining and living areas and as a tabletop accessory