Channellock Professional 12-in Tinner Snip/Straight Cut Snips - Forged High Carbon Steel
Tinner snips are designed to make straight, wide, and tight curves in any direction. Channellock BLUE grips add comfort even while cutting through cold-rolled steel.
- Cuts straight and wide curves in any direction
- Cuts 20ga cold rolled steel
- Forged high carbon steel construction for ultimate durability
- Precision formed blades for complete cutting strokes and accurate trim cuts
- Excellent for sheet metal, vinyl, plastic, rubber, and canvas.
- Channellock BLUE grips for comfort
|Blade Length (in)||3.00|
|Handle Length (in)||12.30|
|Blade Material||Forged High Carbon Steel|
|Can Be Sharpened||Yes|
|Diameter Cutting Capacity (in)||1.00|
|Gauge Cutting Capacity||20|
|Handle Material||Forged High Carbon Steel|
|Series Name||Professional Snips|