The Penny Round Antique Copper Mosaic Tile features a beloved and timeless penny round pattern that can be used in many wall applications. The small penny sized pieces create an awe-inspiring effect when they come together on a large wall or backsplash. This tile is the antique copper version of the penny-round tile pattern. Each penny round piece is 0.8" (8 mm thick) and the cap is made of real copper with an antique finish, creating a warm array of brown, copper and golden tones. This tile is ideal for copper kitchen backsplashes, accent walls, fireplace surrounds, bathroom walls, tub surrounds, bathroom back splashes and other indoor and covered outdoor wall applications. This copper mosaic tile is made with real pieces of copper over a ceramic base. The tiles in this sheet are mounted on a nylon mesh. This tile is not recommended for shower walls without an appropriate waterproof sealant. Dimensions are approximate. 11 sheets per pack (10.8 sq. ft.). Non-sanded grout only.
- Penny round tiles suitable for indoor or covered outdoor, residential/commercial walls
- For kitchen & bath backsplashes, fireplace & tub surrounds, and other wall applications
- Real copper cap over ceramic base on nylon mesh
- 10.8 square feet covered per pack (11 sheets)
- Use non-sanded grout only!
- It is recommended you to order at least 10% more sheets of tiles to account for overages due to cutting mistakes and tile patterns fit.