The SK703 keyed deadbolt for storm and screen doors complements the appearance of the DX Series pull and push-button handles while adding additional security to your home. A keyed deadbolt allows you keep your main door open and enjoy the light that comes in through a storm door while still feeling secure. The SK703 is not a high security lock, but a secondary level of security. The key allows you to lock your storm door as you leave the home, and unlock it if someone inside has locked the door. Installation is easy and should take about 20 minutes. Only three small 5/16 inch holes are required to be drilled through the door for the screws and spindle (many of our competitors' locks require larger 7/8 inch holes). Only a tape measure, drill and screw driver are required. A center punch to mark the holes is handy, but not required.
- Add security to your storm or screen door
- Keyed lock cylinder for operation from the outside
- Same style as the DX Series of pull handles
- Can be installed above or below the handle on any out-swinging storm door
- Includes screws and spindle for doors from 1 in. to 2-1/8 in. thick
- Includes a surface-mount strike plate and 2 shims
- Inside deadbolts are painted finish