Since 1955, Columbia Skylights has manufactured high-quality products, designed to meet the challenging demands of Canada’s climate. This fixed self-flashing glass skylight is made with built-in white vinyl curb and flashing to save you time and money. It includes a condensation control technology, a wide rigid gutter that prevents water staining in your light shaft. It provides the ideal balance of solar heat gain control and visible light transmission. This skylight is ideal for rooms that are south facing or require softer light.
- Maintenance-free white vinyl base frame with integrated 4-sided gutter to collect any condensation caused by Canada’s extreme climate
- Designed for roof openings of 30.5-in x 46.5-in
- No flashing kit or wood curb required; Suitable for low profile asphalt shingle or shake roof
- Durable, maintenance-free exterior aluminum frame with black baked enamel finish
- Features industry standard, double tempered glazed LoE3 clear glass, allowing 65% visible light transmission and blocking 95% of harmful UV rays
- A minimum roof pitch of 3:12 is required