Most simple repetitive tasks such as brushing teeth, getting dressed and using a computer can be a problem for someone with a wrist or thumb injury or condition. The Exolite wrist brace was created with those specific needs in mind. It is shaped to maintain the wrist in a neutral position; sculpted to fit the nuances of the hand; designed to relieve predictable pressure points; contoured to reduce bulk; and three dimensionally moulded to enhance wearing comfort.
- Lightweight and low-profile support brace
- Permits wide range of hand and finger motion
- Three-dimensional moulded interior creates a comfortable padded surface for wearing
- Easy to use, adjustable hook and loop fasteners, can be adjusted and removed with one hand
- Measure around the wrist and also around the middle of the palm
- Designed to relieve predictable pressure points
- Shaped to maintain the wrist in a neutral position