Most simple repetitive tasks such as brushing teeth, getting dressed and using a computer can be a problem for someone with a wrist or thumb injury or condition. The Exolite wrist brace was created with those specific needs in mind. It is shaped to maintain the wrist in a neutral position; sculpted to fit the nuances of the hand; designed to relieve predictable pressure points; contoured to reduce bulk; and three dimensionally moulded to enhance wearing comfort.
- Lightweight, low-profile exoskeleton support brace with less bulk
- Permits a wide range of hand and finger motions
- Designed to relieve predictable pressure points
- Easy to slip on and slip off using only one hand
- Measure around the break of the wrist, and around the middle of the hand