The Triton palm planer features an efficient 450 W/3.5A motor that delivers all the power needed to ensure a high rate of stock removal. Equipped with two 2-3/8 “(60 mm) high-speed steel blades, its lightweight and compact design make it fit in the palm of the hand for a safe and easy operation. The 10-step depth adjustment knob allows to remove up to 1.5 mm of material in one pass and the front shoe has three bevelling grooves that ensure flatness and improve cutting accuracy. A power lock-off switch prevents accidental operation and the foldaway blade protection foot prevents damage to the blades when the planer is resting on a surface.
- Slim handle design with rubber over-moulded grip for safe and easy control using only one hand
- Power lock-off to prevent accidental operation
- Adjustable dust extraction allows chips to be redirected away from the workpiece
- The retractable parking stand protects the blades and surface from damage on run down
- Precise stepped depth control knobs for accurate cutting depth from 0–1.5 mm / 0—1/16"
- Powerful 450W / 3.5A motor