The DuraBoard commercial-grade heavy-duty polypropylene pegboards have 4 times more superior holding strength than traditional pegboards. They are the most durable, weather-resistant, and impact-resistant pegboards available. They will stand up to any harsh temperatures and environments and can be cleaned or washed when necessary. They are ideal for use in rooms, homes, garages, factory floor production areas, repair areas, or for maintenance. Use DuraHook heavy-duty double locking hooks to create the most secure and reliable pegboard system for tool storage and other items.
- Hold items securely using the patented double locking 70000 series DuraHook(s) or standard 1/4-in pegboard hooks
- Hole diameter of 9/32-in with 1-in on-centre spacing
- Pegboards that will never fade, dry out, crack or peel over time, so they maintain holding capability over many years of use
- For a professional-looking pegboard system that can be cleaned without harming the boards
- Board surface that is ideal for creating silhouettes of tools to be stored and managed, allowing for easy tool identification
- Ideal for heavy, oversized, and odd-shaped professional power tools, hand tools, maintenance tools, and more