For those times that you want some genuine relaxation without leaving your outdoor area, try the 3-piece Ipanema patio dining set. Teak, aluminum, Duresin® and Duranite® are used in combination across the range for a stunningly sophisticated effect, resulting in a mixed-media range that ticks all the boxes.
- Duracoat® polymer-based, multi-layer powder coating on a rust-proof aluminum frame
- The table top is made of Duranite®, a scratch-resistant, supremely weather-resistant and low-maintenance surface that retains its colour due to a customized UV treatment
- The cushion covers are made of olefin which dry more quickly than other textiles. Olefin is resistant to abrasions, stains, sunlight, fire and chemicals
- The rope is made from olefin, it is woven for seating that is both generous and supportive. It is suitable for use in all types of climates, and high levels of UV stability enable it to retain its original colour
- The legs are made of teak which is highly resistant to rot, fungi and mildew, providing protection against the elements and heavy impacts in the outdoor living environment