Forno Venetzia Pronto 500 Stainless Steel 33-in Outdoor Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
The Italian-designed and engineered Pronto 500 freestanding wood-fired pizza oven is the ideal solution for outdoor kitchens with limited space. The 24 x 20-inch cooking surface allows you to cook two personal-sized pizzas at once. The fire brick hearth is lined with double-layered ceramic insulation for excellent heat-retention and superior cooking performance.
- Folding prep shelf and adjustable oven tool holder.
- Pre-assembled Oven, (cart requires assembly)
- Fully insulated oven plus Warming Shelf
- 304 grade stainless steel cart and shelves to withstand extreme environments. 430 grade stainless steel oven to withstand extreme temperatures.
- 4 Wheels (2 swivel; 2 fixed) plus Wheel Blocks
- Ready to cook in 15 minutes. Max Temp 800°F.
|Manufacturer Color/Finish||Powder Coated UV Paint|
|Assembled Height (in)||77.00|
|Assembled Weight (lb)||304.00|
|Assembled Width (in)||58.50|
|Cooking Floor Width (in)||24.00|
|Mouth Height (in)||9.85|
|Mouth Width (in)||18.00|
|Assembled Depth (in)||30.25|
|Assembly Required||Cart only|
|Base Warranty Parts (Months)||24.00|
|Cooking Floor Depth (in)||20.00|
|Housing Material||Stainless steel|
|Preheat Time (Minutes)||15.00|