This system can give you peace of mind by alerting you of possible water leaks, even when you’re not home! A water detector connected to a landline telephone provides advance notice of a problem and may help reduce the damage that water can do. Avoid or minimize damage from faulty appliances, burst pipes, sewer backups, leaky roofs, heavy rainfall, overland flooding, and more. This system doesn’t require internet connectivity and has a battery backup for power failures. The sensor runs on a single 9V battery (not included). All that’s required is a landline telephone connection and a plug. When the sensor detects water, a loud 105 dB alarm is triggered. A wireless signal is also sent to the control panel for quick notification. The dialler stores and calls up to 5 different telephone numbers five times each.
- Water sensor detects leaks and floods and sends a signal to the alarm centre
- Alarm centre/dialler stores up to 5 separate phone numbers and will dial repeatedly up to 5 times. Record your own custom voice message to be played
- Telephone land line required. No cellular, GSM, VoIP or Wi-Fi options
- Maximum communication range from sensors to alarm centre: 60 metres (190 feet)
- Battery backup for limited continued protection during a power failure
- Detector and dialler have internal alarms that can be silenced
- The set also includes all phone connections, batteries, AC adapter and instructions