This framing nailer drives plastic collated nails from 2-in up to 3-1/2-in in length and features Metabo HPT's next generation industrial design. Weighing only 7.5-lb, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power as other bulkier and heavier framing nailers. Thi nailer easily switches from bump fire to contact nailing with a simple flip of a switch. Plus, with the tool-less depth adjustment, adjusting the nail depth to the material is quick and easy.
- Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Great framing nailer for flooring and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction
- Accepts 2-in up to 3-1/2-in plastic collated framing nails
- Allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- At only 7.5-lb, it is well-balanced allowing for ease of manoeuvrability and less user fatigue
- Allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance