The Carpenter L cleat flooring nailer by Carpenter Air Tools® is designed for use on tongue and groove flooring ranging from 3/8” to 3/4” thick. This nailer is perfect for engineered or solid hardwood flooring including your more exotic hardwoods including stranded bamboo.
- Compatible with 3/8” to 3/4” engineered or solid hardwood tongue and groove flooring.
- 3 interchangeable non-marring base plates for different thickness flooring.
- High quality rubber mallet.
- Heavy duty heat treated aluminum housing.
- Lightweight design to reduce fatigue during extended use.
- 7-Year Limited Warranty
- Operating pressure: 70-115-PSI (4.8-7.9 BAR)
- Loading capacity: 100 18Ga L-cleats
- Fastener compatibility: 1-1/4” to 1-3/4” L-cleat flooring nails (18 gauge)