Carpenter Framing Nailer - 21° - Full Round Head Nails
The Carpenter 21 degree framing nailer by Carpenter Air Tools® is one of the most versatile framing nailers in the industry. This product can be used in framing, sheathing, siding, trusses, bridging, engineered Lumber, strapping, fencing, exterior decks, and sub-flooring.
- Heat treated aluminum housing.
- Tool-free depth adjustment.
- Comfortable non-slip rubber grip.
- Contact and sequential firing modes.
- 7-Year Limited Warranty
- Loading capacity: 60 PCS
- Fastener compatibility: 21° plastic collated full head framing nails – 2″ x 0.113″ to 3-1/2″ x 0.147″
- Operating pressure: 70-115-PSI (4.8-7.9 BAR)
|Ansi Safety Listing||No|
|Depth Control||Tool free|
|Inlet Size In Inches||1/4-in|
|Jam Clearing||Requires tools|
|Maximum Nail Diameter||0.148-in|
|Strip Or Coil||Strip|
|Compatible Fastener Types||Roundhead|
|MAXIMUM NAIL LENGTH||3.75|
|Required Airflow (Cfm)||3.93|