This 4-Way coaxial cable mapper is designed to find and identify multiple coaxial cables. It’s a hand-held device designed for system installers who test multi-run coaxial systems terminated with F-connector, or those who wish to map run to a central bundle. It can be used to put a tone signal on a coaxial cable, as well as find and identify multiple cables connected to a splitter. With four serial-number remote terminators, it is ideal for mapping installations.
- Allows for open circuit and short circuit tests
- Continuity beeper
- Bright red and green LEDs display the test results
- Identifies 4 individual Remotes by measuring their precision resistance
- Maximum DC cable resistance: 100 Ohms
- Included 4 serial-number terminators