Complete home monitoring with no monthly fees! The SK6 Wireless Monitoring System lets you build a customized home monitoring solution that's easy to install and works without Wi-Fi and when the power's out. ALARM CENTRE AND TELEPHONE DIALER The SK678 alarm center is the hub of your SK6 Monitoring System. Use it to arm and disarm the system with the keypad, by phone, or with optional remote controls. Receive alarm alerts by phone. There is a built-in 105 db siren, and you can add additional chimes and louder sirens. Backup battery (not included) to keep monitoring through power failures, and low battery alert. ALARMS BY ZONES Link up to 23 sensors and 8 remote controls. The SK678 includes disarmed, home, and away modes, configured by "zones". It also includes an always-armed "24-hour zone." Sensors can be added to multiple zones to control in which modes they trigger alerts.
- Link up to 23 sensors and 8 remote controls. Configure multiple alarm zones, including an "always armed" zone
- Arm & disarm by phone, keypad, or with optional remote controls
- Works with no internet and through power failures (when backup battery is installed, not included, 3 "C" battery required)
- Dials up to 5 emergency phone numbers, 5 times each. Monitor activity by phone following alarm signal (NOTE: Requires a telephone land line)
- Built-in 105 db siren (external chimes and sirens can be added, up to 20m/60ft away)