Beckon classic styling meets state-of-the-art touchless technology. The Beckon faucet turns on and off with a wave of your hand, freeing your hands for other tasks and creating a more hygienic kitchen environment. The two functions sprayhead lets you switch between stream and Sweep(R) spray, a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning. KOHLER's DockNetik(R) docking system secures the pull-down sprayhead to the spout using magnetic force.
- Response(R) technology provides reliable touchless on/off operations through a state-of-the-art sensor that responds in 20 milliseconds.
- Precision activation window helps prevent false activations.
- Two-function pull-down sprayhead allows you to switch from stream to Sweep spray.
- Sweep spray features specially angled nozzles that form a wide, powerful blade of water to sweep your dishes and sink clean.
- DockNetik, a magnetic docking system located within the spout, smoothly glides and securely locks the sprayhead into place.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.