The filament light bulb is the perfect bulb to use with open socket fixtures. The standard E26 base fits in most household items so you can use it in any light you want to provide a beautiful old-world feel. In the early days of electrical lighting, inventors such as Thomas Edison tested and retested as they searched for long-burning filaments. In 1890, the filament choice was carbonized cotton. Globe Electric’s bulbs have a tungsten filament, which is used to reproduce the single hairpin loop of a vintage design. Position it within a clear shade or exposed socket fixtures to enjoy its shape and ambient glow. This Edison inspired bulb is a Steampunk favourite with its glowing cage-shaped filament surrounding a central glass support. Crafted to preserve the look of early 20th-century lighting. These bulbs can be dimmed and have a lifespan of 3000 hours.
- 245 lumens - 60 watts - 2700 kelvin - 3,000 hour bulb life
- 2700 kelvin soft white colour, providing a traditional warm and cozy ambiance
- Use your imagination and creativity to bring any room to life with a vintage Edison light bulb. Create a retro vintage look in any room or illuminate your clean modern style with pizzazz
- Specially designed and shaped bulbs with imported tungsten filaments gives your home that extra special unique and warm touch!
- Standard medium/E26 base with a S-type shape for special lighting designs
- This vintage Edison inspired bulb is perfect for open socket fixtures and gives a beautiful old-world glow
- The incandescent bulb provides a warm light perfect for any room