The 30-in 357-cc electric start two-stage snow blower eliminates pull-starting a cold engine. The strong serrated steel augers cut through snow for faster clearing, saving you time on those frigid mornings. A reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness in tough snowy conditions. The 30-in clearing width and 21-in intake height provides an oversized clear. The power steering allows you to maneuverer through turns with the touch of a finger, while the 16-in tires offer traction in deep snow conditions. Added features include heated hand grips, an in-dash headlight to provide greater visibility in low-light conditions and adjustable poly skid shoes to eliminate garage rust stains and protect surfaces from scuffing.
- Powerful engine: Craftsman® 357-cc engine
- Push-button electric start: eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- Power steering: turn with the touch of a finger
- Electric chute control: no more cranking with 4-way electric chute control
- Heated hand grips for added comfort in cold conditions