The Craftsman self-propelled, variable-speed front wheel drive mower is ideal for smaller yards and allows you to mow at your own pace. Its 163 cc Briggs and Stratton engine features one-step starting, no priming needed. A 3-in-1 deck allows you to discharge, mulch to help put nutrients back on your soil for a healthier lawn, or use the 1.9 bushel dust blocker bag for easy clean up or composting while reducing in-air dust and debris. The 11-in rear wheels provide improved manoeuvrability on any terrain and the dual lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy for you to change the cutting height while mowing. You'll get the job done right, and at your pace, with the self-propelled, variable-speed Craftsman M230.
- 163 cc Briggs & Stratton engine with one step starting, no priming needed
- Front wheel drive allows you to mow at your own pace
- 11-in rear wheels allow you to navigate over rough terrain
- 21-in 3-in-1 convertible deck lets you side discharge, mulch, or rear bag grass clippings
- Dual lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25-in to 3.75-in high
- Connect to a garden hose and rinse away clippings and buildup