Starter Plus ECO was created to be a step above all other base grade underlayments for laminate and engineered flooring. Designed with a stronger cell structure, Starter Plus ECO provides good footfall performance and is comparable to many mid-grade products on the market. This is evident when you look at its ease of installation, it's vapor retarder/barrier and its Lip and Seal seaming system. Combine that with the fact that Starter Plus ECO is made in Canada (not China) with recycled material, you can expect a product that is in keeping with Canadian values. We welcome you to try Starter Plus ECO for better performance on your next flooring project.
- For use with laminate and engineered wood flooring
- 3/64” thickness keeps floors warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Each roll provides 600 sq. feet. of coverage
- Provides good cushioning over concrete and wood subfloors above or below grade
- Includes adhesive strip and 1-3/4 in. overlap for seaming rolls together
- Improves the sound of your floor by absorbing sound instead of deflecting it