The industrial-grade centre-channel floor wire/cord/cable protector from Lineboss provide the ultimate organization, safety and protection of wires and cords for both indoor and outdoor areas around homes, offices, factories, jobsites, concerts and more. Use in high foot traffic areas to help reduce trip hazards or anywhere that exposed electrical & extension cords, computer & electronics wires, air compressor lines and others need organized and protected from damage. Unlike other floor cord protectors, this one is engineered to easily uncoil and lay flat in minutes with specially formulated recycled vinyl materials that offer premium durability. Able to withstand frequent foot traffic, light vehicle traffic, utility carts, dollys, hand trucks and other light-duty equipment that easily roll over the smooth tapered D-shape. This 10-ft L x 0.6-in H x 3.5-in W model can accommodate wires, cords and cables up to 0.4-in thick.
- The ultimate solution for organization, safety and protection of wires, cords, and cables; reduces trip hazards and protects lines from frequent foot and light vehicle traffic
- Engineered to easily uncoil and lay flat in minutes
- Tapered 3-channel D-shape design holds multiple cords and cables up to 5/8-in diameter
- Cutting guides located on underside to make it easy to insert wires, cords and cables
- Made for all types of applications: home, garage, workshops, utility rooms, office, jobsite, work areas, construction zones, factories, outdoor festivals, concerts and more
- Made in the USA from recycled materials that offer premium performance and durability