The multi-material diamond blade has a heavy concentration of diamonds, and a segmented rim design. Making cuts efficient and removing debris from the cut. It will cut most common building materials including bricks, tiles, plastics, reinforced concrete, both ferrous and non-ferrous metals and more. This blade has many benefits over abrasive disks. It won't shatter and it maintains its full diameter, giving you more cuts and maximum cutting capacity for the life of the blade. It also gives off less dust, less spark, and less odour vs abrasive discs, making it a safer cutting solution. Compatible with the R300DCT concrete saw.
- Combines a high concentration of diamonds with a segmented rim design for cuts that are clean while minimizing debris
- Multi-material cutting: 1 saw and 1 blade will cut most common building materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, reinforced concrete, bricks, tiles, plastics and more saving you time and money
- Segmented rim design with sub-segmented cutting edge improves efficiency and removes debris from the cut
- Steel blade body with diamond cutting edge maintains its full diameter so you have maximum cutting capacity for the lifetime of the blade
- The steel body won't shatter, unlike abrasives, creating less dust, less sparks and less odor, resulting in a safer cutting solution