Inspired by tin ceilings but without the high costs and complexity, the FLEUR-DE-LIS tile brings historic beauty and elegance to any room. You can use it to cover a flat ceiling and give it a totally new life and look, but also as part of your renovation projects involving old and dusty suspended ceilings. If the room you are redoing has a drop ceiling you wish to keep for insulation, you can simply place this tile beneath the existing one.
- Includes 4 (four) 2'x2' panels that cover 16 sq.ft.
- Fully Recyclable and GREENGUARD GOD certified for interior air quality
- "Install in a suspended/drop ceiling frame (standard 1"" T-bars or slimline 9/16"" T-bars) or reface existing ceiling tiles."
- Can be glued to an existing ceiling, drywall or other (for glue-up, decorative or smooth strips are required.)
- Class A Fire Rated (ASTM-E84-11a) and tested in General Accordance with CAN/ULC-S102-10 Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials and Assemblies.