This double classic transitional bathroom vanity is part of the American Imaginations Elite collection. It has a rectangular shape and is designed to be installed as a freestanding vanity. Constructed of birch plywood, this vanity has an espresso brown lacquer finish and a black quartz countertop.
- This product is a bundle (set of multiple products). This vanity set belongs to the elite series. This vanity set features a rectangle shape with a transitional style. This product is made for floor mount installation.
- DIY installation instructions are included in the box. This vanity set is designed for a 3h4-in. faucet and the faucet drilling location is on the left-right. Comes with an overflow for safety. This vanity set features 2 sinks.
- This vanity set features 4 doors. This vanity set features 4 drawers. The colour of the undermount sink is white. This vanity set is made with birch wood-veneer.
- The primary colour of this product is espresso and it comes with chrome hardware. Smooth non-porous surface; prevents from discolouration and fading. Double fired and glazed for durability and stain resistance. 1.75-in. standard USA-Canada drain opening.
- Sink cut-out included in the box. It is highly recommended that you wait for the sink to physically arrive before proceeding with any cut-outs. Smooth non-porous surface; prevents from discolouration and fading.
- No MDF or chipboard used. Cabinet hardware included. Completely finished from all sides including back and inside. 84.75-in. Width (left to right).
- 18.75-in. Depth (back to front). 35.75-in. Height (top to bottom). All dimensions are nominal.
- This product can usually be shipped out in 1-5 day. Quality control approved in Canada. Each box on your order is physically opened-up and inspected to make sure only the highest quality product is shipped.
- THIS PRODUCT INCLUDE(S): 2x units of undermount sink in white colour (324), 2x units of stone top in black galaxy colour (17444), 1x modular drawer in espresso colour (1625), 1x modular drawer in espresso colour (1626), 2x units of vanity base in espres