This beautifully designed, hands-free faucet is an innovative and invaluable upgrade compared to a traditional bathroom faucet. Traditional bathroom faucets require you to touch before and after using them. This essentially defeats the whole purpose of washing your hands as the handles tend to be breeding grounds for germs and bacteria. Rather than continuing to expose yourself or your family to cross contamination, make the change today to our hands-free faucet. With its technologically advanced motion sensor, simple hand movement affords instant water flow and immediately shuts off with the absence of movement. Its minimal, yet sleek design allows for it to be easily operated by children and those with mobility limitations. In addition to being extremely convenient and sanitarily efficient, this faucet is also economical as it provides users with water on demand and reduces water waste. Without a doubt, this faucet was designed for longevity and ease of use.
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- Drip-free ceramic disc cartridge for smooth and long lasting operation
- Premium finish for tarnish and corrosion resistance
- Installation-ready: includes DC 6V (power supply/water sensor feed box), mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- COLD WATER LINE ONLY: this product is a single water line model which means it will only work with cold water, which is standard for a sensor faucet. Requires TCMV12 mixing valve (sold separately) for adding hot water
- Single-hole configuration simplifies installation process
- Two-way operation: 110VAC electrical outlet or 4 x AA Batteries
- Detection range: 12-18-in
- 4.5-in spout reach