Create a sophisticated bathroom space with unparalleled ease and speed. Utile by MAAX is an innovative shower wall solution, available in a range of rich colours, deep textures and stylish patterns that look and feel like tiles. Why is Utile superior to tile? Starting with purchase and installation: with tiles, several other materials are required and a professional must complete the 3 day installation. Alternatively, Utile walls don’t require the purchase of other materials except silicone, and a few tools if not already in hand. They are fixed directly on the studs, in 1 day and do not require hiring an expert! However grout requires regular care to keep its look and integrity long term. Utile walls, on the other hand, have realistic and carefree faux grout lines that will not crack! This kit includes the Utile walls in Stone Sahara colour, the Olympia base, the Halo door with brushed nickel hardware and a central drain: for a hassle-free shower solution.
- Proudly made in Canada
- This kit includes one 48-inch back wall, two 32-inch side walls, one glass corner shelf, the Olympia 48-inch by 32-inch shower base with a center drain and the Halo shower door in brushed nickel
- Utile shower solution: sturdy and durable, with realistic tile look and textures, including faux grout lines, but without the maintenance: no tile or grout protective sealer required
- Solid, one-piece wall panels for direct-to-stud installation, which means a new tiled look shower can be achieved in 1 day (as opposed to 3 days installation for real tile)
- Mistake-proof Ulok installation system designed to allows you to perfectly align the walls, slip them together and lock them into place
- Olympia shower base: white acrylic finish and textured floor, 2 5/8-inch threshold, it comes with an ABS drain and a modern square drain grid in chrome (other grid colors available, sold separately)
- The Halo sliding shower door brings a modern look. It features a ball bearing roller technology for a smooth and quiet opening, along with stunning frameless 5/16-inch clear tempered glass panels