Create a sophisticated bathroom space with unparalleled ease and speed. Utile by MAAX is an innovative shower walls solution, available in a range of rich colors, deep textures and stylish patterns that look and feel like tile. Why is Utile superior to tile? Starting with purchase and installation: with tile, several other materials are required and a professional must complete the 3 days installation. Alternatively, Utile walls don’t require the purchase of other materials except silicone, and a few tools if not already in hand. They are fixed directly on the studs, in 1 day and do not require hiring an expert! As for the long run: tile is a sturdy material, however grout requires regular care to keep its look and integrity long term. Utile walls, on the other hand, have realistic and carefree faux grout lines that will not crack! This kit includes the Utile wall set and the Olympia shower base. For smooth installation, get a MAAX compatible door to complete your shower solution.
- Proudly made in Canada
- This kit includes one 60-inch back wall, two 32-inch side walls, one glass corner shelf, the Olympia 60-inch by 32-inch left hand drain base
- Utile shower solution : sturdy and durable, with realistic tile look and textures, including faux grout lines, but without the maintenance: no tile or grout protective sealer required
- Solid, one-piece wall panels for direct-to-stud installation, which means a new “tiled look” shower can be achieved in 1 day (as opposed to 3 days installation for real tile)
- Mistake-proof Ulok installation system designed to allows you to perfectly align the walls, slip them together and lock them into place
- Olympia shower base: white acrylic finish and textured floor, 2 5/8-inch threshold, it comes with an ABS drain and a modern square drain grid in chrome (other grid colors available, sold separately)
- This kit is compatible with the MAAX Halo 60-inch Sliding, or MAAX Reveal 60-inch Pivot shower doors, both available in a selection of finishes for your convenience