Create a sophisticated bathroom space with unparalleled ease and speed. Utile by MAAX is an innovative shower walls solution, available in a range of rich colors, deep textures and stylish patterns that look and feel like tile. Why is Utile superior to tile? Starting with purchase and installation: with tile, several other materials are required and a professional must complete the 3 days installation. Alternatively, Utile walls don’t require the purchase of other materials except silicone, and a few tools if not already in hand. They are fixed directly on the studs, in 1 day and do not require hiring an expert! As for the long run: tile is a sturdy material, however grout requires regular care to keep its look and integrity long term. Utile walls, on the other hand, have realistic and carefree faux grout lines that will not crack! This kit includes the Utile walls, the Olympia base and the Halo door for a hassle free shower solution. Items also available separately for customization.
- Proudly made in Canada
- This kit includes one 60-in back wall, two 32-in side walls, one glass corner shelf, the Olympia 60-in by 32-in right hand drain base and the Halo shower door in Matte Black
- Utile shower solution: sturdy and durable, with realistic tile look and textures, including faux grout lines, but without the maintenance: no tile or grout protective sealer required
- Solid, one-piece wall panels for direct-to-stud installation, which means a new “tiled look” shower can be achieved in 1 day (as opposed to 3 days installation for real tile)
- Mistake-proof Ulok installation system designed to allows you to perfectly align the walls, slip them together and lock them into place
- Olympia shower base: white acrylic finish and textured floor, 2 5/8-in threshold, it comes with an ABS drain and a modern square drain grid in chrome (other grid colors available, sold separately)
- The Halo sliding shower door brings a modern ook; it features a ball bearing roller technology for a smooth and quiet opening, along with stunning frameless 5/16-in clear tempered glass panels