The Channellock 812PW reversible jaw adjustable wrench features an additional pipe wrench jaw option making these strong and reliable wrenches more versatile than ever. The reversible jaw makes simple work on bolts and fasteners as well as on round stock. The self-gripping angled teeth design grip pipe and rounded fasteners tight the first time, every time. With a 4-thread knurl & non-protruding jaws, the 812PW provides greater capacity while improving performance in confined spaces with its minimal head width. Constructed with chrome vanadium steel for durability.
- Reversible Jaw for work on bolts and round stock
- Greater jaw capacity supports larger nuts, bolts, and pipe
- Precise jaw design grips tight the first time, every time
- Longer jaws grip better, thinner jaws give greater access in tight spaces
- Measurement scales (in. on front mm. on reverse) are handy for sizing nuts, pipe and tube diameters
- 4-thread knurl & non-protruding jaws provide greater capacity; minimal head width improves performance in confined spaces
- Chrome vanadium steel construction