Incorporating a 1-1/2 inch thick tabletop with a faux-panelled look made out of a natural mango wood, the natural wooden discolouration of this piece creates an added layer of textural depth and beauty while maintaining its solidity. While the distressed gray emphasizes its fine grain details, the rustic look is carried through with the solid cast iron wheels, legs, and accents all in a smooth black finish. Made to look like it came right off of an old-time assembly line, each and every detail of this table emphasizes the unique nature of its materials and sturdy construction.
- 2-tier industrial-inspired design
- 1.5-inch thick table top with panel look
- Gray finishing emphasizes the fine grain of the solid mango wood
- Cast iron wheels, legs, and details in a smooth black finish
- Natural discolouration that often occurs in mango wood adds to the depth and beauty of the piece without compromising its structural integrity