Apply In-Store for Lowe's Credit & Start Shopping!
You can apply for a Lowe's Business Account credit card or a Lowe's Accounts Receivable credit card in-store. Start shopping in-store immediately when you apply for a temporary card, then once your permanent card arrives in the mail you can shop both in-store and online* on Lowes.ca.
At Lowe's, we believe your credit should work as hard as you do.*Accounts Receivable Customers: in-store purchases only.
Choose the Commercial Account That Meets Your Business Needs
- Lowe's Business Account: small to medium size. Ideal for revolving credit needs. You can make minimum monthly payments.
- Lowe's Accounts Receivable: medium to large business size. Ideal for job or invoice accounting needs (eg: contractors, government agencies, school systems etc.).
- Lowe's Business Account: Flexible - pay over time with low monthly payments or pay in full.
- Lowe's Accounts Receivable:Consolidated - pay in full each month.
- Lowe's Business Account: Allow employees control over individual spending online or in-store.You are able to manage cardholders and issue multiple cards.
- Lowe's Accounts Receivable: Control employee spending in store, manage a list of authorized buyers, and optional identification cards are available.
Statements & Billing
- Lowe's Business Account: Allows for multiple users but one invoice, and you can track purchases by product.
- Lowe's Accounts Receivable: Allows for multiple users and invoices. You can track purchases by project, invoice, user and product. You are able to access signed receipts online.
- Lowe's Business Account: $0
- Lowe's Accounts Receivable: $0
- Lowe's Business Account: Credit Centre support online and by phone.
- Lowe's Accounts Receivable: Credit Centre support online and by phone with a Dedicated Account Representative.
- Lowe's Business Account: Instant 5 percent off every day on qualifying products, easy-to-understand itemized statements with product-level detail, ability to access and manage your Lowe's Credit accounts online 24/7, and you can call-ahead or fax order with same-day or next-day pickup.
- Lowe's Accounts Receivable: Discounted delivery on Lowe's purchases seven days a week to business or job site, special Lowe's business offers throughout the year, such as exclusive Contractor Park offer, brand-specific discounts, and bulk discounts, and knowledgeable Commercial Sales Staff available in-store exclusively to support your commercial shopping experience.
Terms & ConditionsNote: If you are a U.S. customer looking for credit services, please visit our U.S. site at www.lowescredit.com.
For in-store purchases, ask a Lowe's store associate for 5 percent off your single-receipt in-store purchase of any in-stock or Special Order merchandise charged to your Lowe's® Business Account or in-store purchase of any in-stock or Special Order merchandise charged to your Lowe's® Accounts Receivable. For qualifying purchases made on Lowes.ca, ask for the 5% off simply by charging your purchase to your Lowe's® Business Account. Look for the discount or discounted price on your receipt. Except as set forth below, if applicable, 5% discount will be applied after all other discounts. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, discount, instant savings or rebates on kitchen cabinets or promotional offer including Lowe's employee discounts; Lowe's low price guarantee; manager discretion price adjustments; or any other offer which expressly states it can’t be combined with any other discount credit offer; Lowe's Volume Pricing Program or Lowe's National Accounts Volume Pricing Program; or any other special pricing programs. Cannot be used in conjunction with the following products and/or services: extended protection/replacement plans; shipping, assembly or delivery charges; gift cards; service purchases; or previous sales. Offer is subject to credit approval by Synchrony Financial in Canada. Offer not available in Quebec. Excludes Lowe's® Consumer Credit Card, and all Lowe's® US Credit products. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter these terms at any time. ©2019 by Lowe's®. All rights reserved. Lowe's and the gable design are registered trademarks of LF, LLC and used under license by Lowe's Companies Canada, ULC. *Sign-up in-store today and receive a temporary Lowe's Business Account card that is valid in-store only immediately.