1. Start with a colour scheme that ties your room together
Elegant, rustic, or both? When you have a colour scheme, everything pulls together into one cohesive look. Check out this year’s new holiday trends for inspiration: Ethereal Eve, Gilded Baroque, Hygge Holiday and Holiday Cheer. When in doubt, you can always create a clean, chic look with white as your base to DIY own winter wonderland.
2. Use glass accents to give your Christmas tree extra glitz and glamour
Rockin’ around the Christmas tree is easy! Use our Christmas Tree Buying Guide to choose your artificial or fresh evergreen, then roll up your sleeves to add all the trimmings. Use glass Christmas ornaments that have glimmering, icy details to give your tree an eye-catching profile.
3. Juxtapose matching tableware with a bold centerpiece
4. Weave in natural elements for rugged elegance.
5. Dress up high traffic areas at home for low effort, maximum impact
6. Revel in kitschy cool that sparks your childhood nostalgia
7. Set up Insta-worthy holiday "shelfies" with the right props
8. Avoid unwanted tangles and frozen fingers with outdoor projection lights
Snow joke — putting up Christmas lights in the dead of winter can be a pain. Greet Christmas carolers with projection lights that cast shadows, patterns and swirls on your house for a captivating spectacle outdoors.
9. Decorate unexpected objects of interest to show off your signature style
10. Let there be lots of light, everywhere.
Try four new Christmas decoration trends to slay the holidays. Deck your halls with stylish Christmas ornaments and decor from your tree to your tabletop.
Pick out your Christmas tree for the holidays! Compare artificial and fresh cut trees, and learn how to maintain and care for them.