How to Make a Lap Desk
- Print out your favourite design or make a collage of different photos of your favourite things.
- Mix 1 cup of water with 1 cup of all-purpose glue.
- Using a foam brush, cover the plywood with the water and glue mixture.
- Add the design or photos immediately and wait for the glue to dry.
- Add a second layer of the water and glue mixture to the top of the plywood.
- Let it dry completely before you move on to the next step.
Attach the Pillowcase
- Use a glue gun to apply glue to the non-decorated side of the plywood.
- Press the pillow case onto the plywood. Trim any overhanging ends if necessary.
- Fill the pillowcase with cotton rags and glue the pillowcase shut.
Use our how-to guide to learn a new woodworking project: making your own customized bookshelf.
Use our how-to guide for neat animal art prints for your kid's room. Make sure to use photo-quality printer paper for the best results.
Take on the perfect DIY project by adding some funky furniture to your living room with a copper pipe side table. All you need is a bit of copper, a few tools and materials, and you’ll have a unique side table.