Christmas Lights Buying Guide
Make your holidays merry and bright with the perfect Christmas lights! Find the perfect string lights that will make your outdoor and indoor Christmas decorations shine bright!
Brighten Your Holidays
Always check for cracked or frayed cords before lighting up, and never plug in more than three sets of Christmas lights into a single extension cord. Also, use Christmas light clips instead of nails or staples – this will reduce the risk of puncturing the wire, causing malfunction or even electric shock.
- Start with a game plan. Decide what you want your focal point to be and plan out any straight lines you want to create with lights. Be sure to measure around windows, eavestroughs, railings, and any other area you want to place the lights. Remember to test your lights before you start hanging them.
- Using light clips, attach the lights to the eavestrough or shingles.
- Attach lights to railings and around windows with light clips.
- A quick and easy way to light up your shrubs or trees is by using a net and draping the light nets over your foliage.
Set up your light timer following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Flip the switch and enjoy your hard work!
Get step-by-step instructions for hanging Christmas lights outdoors and lighting up the neighbourhood with holiday cheer.
Deck your outdoors with festive Christmas decorations! Learn how to decorate your porch this season with wreaths, Christmas lights, garland and more.