Eco-Friendly Products at Lowe's
Find the ECO Label on More Than 2,000 Products OnlineLowe's Canada has selected a wide range of products that will help you reduce your impact on the environment.
All you have to do is look for the ECO label.
Benefits of Our ECO Products
- Save Energy: Eco-friendly products, like Energy Star® certified light bulbs, help reduce your energy bill. In addition, greenhouse gas emissions are reduced at all levels of production, distribution, and use of products.
- Save Water: Look for ECO products that help reduce the amount of water you use. They can prevent the negative environmental impact related to drinking, pumping, and treatment.
- Improve Air Quality: Look for ECO products that help reduce your home's indoor air pollution, which can have a positive impact on the well-being of you and your family.
- Responsibly Managed Forests: Eco-friendly products, like FSC certified wood products, are sourced through a respectful approach to ecosystems in a way that the resources remain available to future generations.
- Reduce or Recover Waste: ECO products can help you reduce the adverse impacts of landfills on the environment and encourage the use of recycled content when producing new products.
- Contain Less Harmful Chemicals: ECO products are free of chemicals suspected to cause harm to human health and ecosystems.
A Rigorous Selection Process
Go green and create the ultimate eco-friendly home with products like low-flow toilets, energy-efficient appliances, green cleaning supplies, and more!
Build an energy-efficient home by using our top 10 tips to save energy, and learn what you need to know about ENERGY STAR® and other energy-saving products.
Discover natural, eco-friendly ways for pest control in your garden. Learn how to get rid of critters without harming the environment for a stunning landscape.