Price Match + 10% Offer Terms and Conditions
Price match for Canadian local competitor’s brick and mortar store or a competitor’s Canada only online store
Lowe’s Companies Canada ULC (hereinafter “Lowe’s”) strives to offer you its every day competitive prices with its Price Match + 10% offer.
If a Canadian local competitor’s brick and mortar store or a competitor’s Canada only online store that can ship to your location (hereinafter the “Competitor”) offers a lower price (including any and all fees charged by the Competitor) in the same local market as your local Lowe’s store for an identical product (brand, size, model, number), which is in-stock and available for sale at the Competitor’s and at Lowe’s, Lowe’s will match the Competitor’s lower price, plus take an additional 10% off!
For a Competitor’s percent off sales, Lowe’s will match the net discounted price (including any and all fees charged by the Competitor) plus take an additional 10% off!
Detailed terms and conditions and exclusions to this offer are specified below.
How to price match?
When shopping in our stores, just provide us with a tangible and satisfactory proof of the lower price you have found.
When shopping on Lowes.ca, please call us toll free at 1-888-98-LOWES (56937) to speak to a Representative in order to provide us with a tangible and satisfactory proof of the lower price you have found.
What qualifies as proof of a price when requesting a price match?
If you have the Competitor’s advertisement, please present the entire printed ad or a photo/photocopy of the add. Digital versions of printed advertisements are accepted. If you found the price online, please present the complete URL (web address) of the product page or the webpage on your mobile device from a qualifying Competitor’s website.
On said proof, Lowe’s needs to be able to find the product name, brand, model and number, and to be able to determine the comparable price difference (including any fees charged by the Competitor, such as taxes, import fees, handling fees, etc, if applicable).
What is considered a Competitor when requesting a price match?
A Competitor for price-match eligibility includes Canadian local competitor’s brick and mortar store or a competitor’s Canada only online store in the same local market of your local Lowe’s store that can ship to your location. More specifically:
- For an in-store purchase at Lowe’s: The lower price of the Competitor must be in effect, available and offered in a 25 km radius of your local Lowe’s brick and mortar store where you are purchasing the product.
- For an online purchase at Lowes.ca: The lower price of the Competitor must be in effect, available and offered in a 25 km radius of the Lowe’s store you selected online when purchasing your products on Lowes.ca.
Can you apply the price match to a purchase of a large quantity of items?
Lowe’s reserves its right to limit requests to 15 items. If you’re looking to buy a significant quantity of a specific item, please visit your local store to see if a volume discount is available.
Our Price Match + 10% offer does not apply to the following:
- Competitor’s close-out prices;
- Competitor’s errors in prices or misprints;
- Competitors’ discontinued, used, refurbished or damaged products prices;
- Competitor’s clearance and liquidation offers;
- Competitor’s special orders prices (with the exception of Special Order major appliances);
- Competitor’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday prices and Boxing Day/Week prices;
- Competitor’s member only, employee only, military only, or senior citizen only prices;
- Competitor’s financing offers;
- Services such as rental, delivery, shipping, assembly and installation;
- Prices found on bid and auction websites;
- Gift Cards;
- Competitor’s gift with purchase offers;
- Competitor’s mail order offers;
- Competitor’s free or bonus offers;
- Manufacturer coupons or rebates;
- Competitor’s limited or minimum quantity offers;
- Quotes and bids;
- Competitor’s services, including but not limited to, installation and labor;
- Products provided by Lowe’s installation services;
- Prices of third-party marketplace sellers;
- Prices found on closeout/discount websites;
Other terms and conditions
- Competitor’s prices must be in Canadian dollars.
- Competitor’s lower price must be in force and effect at the date of purchase.
- Competitor should be an authorized retailer located in Canada.
- You can benefit from a price match up to 30 days after the date of purchase at Lowe’s : In the case that a price match is required after the date of purchase, the proof of the original purchase at Lowe’s is required, as well as the proof that the Competitor’s lower price was in force and effect at the date of your purchase at Lowe’s.
- Prior to accepting to match said lower price, Lowe’s reserves its rights to verify whether the Competitor veritably offers a lower price for an identical product at the date of purchase in order to make a fair and just price comparison.
- Competitor must have the product in stock for immediate sale at the time you want to benefit from the Price Match + 10% offer. The product must also be in stock and available at Lowe’s for immediate sale.
- The price offered by the Competitor is for a product that is new, factory-sealed and subject to the manufacturer’s warranty in Canada. It cannot be a reconditioned, used, damaged, returned, open-box or a demonstrator product.
- The Price Match + 10% offer will be honoured at all Lowe’s retail locations in Canada, but subject to quantity and product availability.
- The Price Match + 10% offer cannot be combined with any other offer, including but not limited to Lowe’s coupons or Lowe’s promo codes that are applied on product prices.
- The prices of products featured on Lowes.ca may differ from the prices shown in stores for the same product. The prices of identical products may also vary by store.
- Lowe’s will price match offers from Canada only online Competitor’s stores (a competitor that does not have physical storefront in brick and mortar) that can ship to your location. This excludes third-party marketplace sellers, auction sites or closeout/discount sites. For example, we price match items sold by Amazon.ca, but not by a third-party seller on Amazon.ca.
- Lowe’s accepts to match prices of all banners of Lowe’s Canada including, Rona, Reno-Depot, Ace, Dick’s Lumber, including prices of local independent Rona dealers, subject to the terms and conditions hereby enumerated.
- This Price Match + 10% offer is offered by all participating Lowe’s corporate stores.
- Lowe’s reserve its rights to change or update information and to correct price errors or omissions at any time without notice. If you find an error, please call Lowe’s customer care at 1-888-98-LOWES (56937).
- The terms and conditions of our Price Match + 10% offer are subject to change without notice. Effective: October 17, 2019.