Free Shipping on Qualifying Parcel Orders of $49 or More
- The free parcel shipping offer applies to Lowes.ca orders only.
- Only items listed as available for parcel shipping qualify for the promotion.
- The Free Shipping offer is subject to change without notice.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49 or more before any taxes, fees, promo codes or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to shipping addresses in Canada. Existing parcel shipment restrictions to remote locations may still apply. See full Shipping Policy below for more details.
- Oversize items needing to be delivered via freight carriers and/or Lowe's delivery items are not eligible for free shipping.
- Products with pricing noted to already include shipping will not receive a discount.
- Free shipping will not apply if any purchase of an eligible item is cancelled, resulting in a total purchase of less than $49.
How & When Parcel Shipping Orders are Shipped & Delivered
- Parcel shipping orders are shipped directly to the shipping address you have provided (we cannot ship to PO Boxes at this time).
- Orders ship via standard ground shipping usually within 1 business day from the time your order is placed.
- Shipment will usually arrive 2-3 business days after the order has shipped for most destinations. Transit time may be longer to remote addresses.
- Normally, shipment(s) are scheduled to arrive Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm local time.
- If you are not home to accept your shipment, a shipping notification card with further details will be issued.
- Smaller shipments made by courier may be left at your door.
- Multiple items may be shipped separately due to size or availability and may arrive at different times.
- Purchases from Lowes.ca can only be shipped to destinations within Canada; standard shipping rates apply unless specified.
- Orders / shipments cannot currently be fulfilled to certain remote locations such as Yukon, NWT, and Nunavut. Service to these locations may be added in the future.
If you choose Parcel Shipping as your shipping method, your order will be delivered by a third-party shipping provider who will offer order tracking services. This service will allow you to monitor your package as it makes its way to its final address.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email shipping confirmation containing a tracking confirmation number.
You can check the status of your shipment in the following ways:
- Follow the instructions included in your shipping confirmation email to track your order through the carrier’s website.
- Contact a Lowe’s customer service representative at 1-888-98-LOWES (56937).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a status update.