Ready for the Red Vest?
Retail is constantly evolving, but one thing that never changes is our commitment to our customers and employees. From Management Training Programs to on-going vendor supported training, we continually seek to enhance our employees' abilities by making sure they have all the tools they need to grow and develop. With locations across Canada, and new stores being added, we have more opportunities to offer than ever before.
A paycheque is only the beginningBeyond exciting career opportunities, Lowe's proudly offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package. Because everyone's different, our benefits package allows you the freedom to select the plans and coverage that best fit your needs.
- Health including Prescription Drug, Vision Care, Paramedical Practitioner, and Hospital Room Coverage
- Health Care Spending Account
- Basic Sick Pay
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Employee Life
- Optional Employee Life
- Optional Dependent Life
- Basic Employee Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Optional Employee Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Business Travel Accident
- 10 percent employee discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Public holidays
- Stock Purchase Plan - 15 percent discount
- 'Lowe's Retirement Savings Program - Lowe's matches contributions..