Perfect kitchens and bathrooms don’t exist in the real world. Real life is hectic and messy, but Sterling products are tough, no fuss, and still beautiful. With Sterling, you can have your cake and eat it, too.SHOP STERLING
Sterling prides itself on designing products that offer safe, reliable performance. Features include:
- Vikrell: Baths, showers, and sinks that stand up to daily life and resist stains and scratches.
- CleanCoat Technology: This factory-installed special surface treatment keeps shower door glass looking clean by preventing dirt and water minerals from collecting on the surface.
- Quick Install Mounting System: Install shower and bath doors using only an Allen wrench.
- SilentShield Technology: This sound absorption system reduces vibration in stainless steel sinks for years of quiet performance.
- GREENGUARD-Certified Products: Most Sterling bathing and showering products made of Vikrell now carry GREENGUARD GOLD Certification to help contribute to better indoor air quality.
The Sterling Faucet Co. was founded in 1907, building a name for itself manufacturing quality faucets and brassware. Sterling came into the Kohler family in 1984, providing a mid-priced, full-line plumbing brand that was tough as it was beautiful.
Since then, Sterling has been a brand of Kohler, a company with a world-class reputation of its own as the recognized leader in kitchen and bath design. Kohler's diversity of products and powerful portfolio of businesses offer industry-leading design, craftsmanship, and innovation all knit together by a single level of quality over a broad range of prices.