> Our Brands
> Will the Nest Learning Thermostat Work in Your Home?
Will the Nest Learning Thermostat Work in Your Home?
The second-generation Nest is compatible with 95% of 24-volt heating and cooling systems: gas, oil, electric, oil, forced air, heat pump and radiant.
- Heating: 1, 2 and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3 wires)
- Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2)
- Heat Pump: With auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
- Fan (G)
- Power (C, Rh, Rc)
- Humidifier or dehumidifier (HUM, DEHUM)*
- Dual fuel (heat pump and furnace)*
- Zone systems with or without dampers
- Adding a common C wire isn't required in 99% of installations
- Wi-Fi required for remote control and software updates
More about Nest.