ONLINE ONLY VENDOR-DIRECT SHIPPING
Online Only Vendor Direct Shipping
- On-line only items are shipped to you directly from our Vendors. This allows us to offer more variety and value with the same level of service as if your purchase was shipped directly by Lowe's.
- On each product page we display the Vendor's stated lead time, which refers to the time from their receipt of your order to when it's ready to ship to you. We do our best to provide you with accurate shipping times for these products. The times are estimates only.
- The "Ships In" time for our On-line Only Vendor-Direct Shipping items is provided to lowes.ca by each vendor and is an estimate of the average number of business days it takes the Vendor to process your order and ship the item from their warehouse. These shipping times are not a guarantee.
- On-line only products marked "In Stock" are items that the Vendor has provided us a real time inventory feed for. These items normally ship from their warehouse within two business days, however these products are subject to prior sale and availability and lead times are not guaranteed.
- Occasionally, Vendor-Direct items shown to be in stock or available get pre sold, in this case, you will be sent an email notification that your item is on backorder, you have the option to continue to wait for that item, cancel your order for a full refund, or select a different item to order.
- Any item purchased online can be returned to any Lowe's Store. Please see our return policy for more details.
- We recommend ordering custom products well in advance to avoid project delays.
- Purchases from Lowes.ca can only be shipped to destinations within Canada; Standard shipping rates apply unless specified.
- Lowe's is not liable for costs associated with shipment delays.